Before your visit, we request that you print out the appropriate forms:
- Patient Information Sheet (New Patients)
- Chief Complaint Form (All Patients)
- Environmental Survey (Patients Seeking Allergy Testing)
- Record Release to our Office
- Record Release to Someone Else
Dr. Randall Humphreys welcomes you to our office specializing in allergy, asthma, sinus problems, skin allergies, and repeated infections. Our hope is that you will choose us to be your allergist for you and your family.
See Dr. Humphreys if:
- You have required multiple antibiotics for sinusitis or bronchitis.
- You have had sinus surgery.
- You experience hay fever or other allergy symptoms several moths out of the year.
- Antihistamines and over-the-counter medications do not control you allergy symptoms or create unacceptable side effects, such as drowsiness.
- Your allergies, or asthma, are interfering with your ability to carry on daily activities.
- Your quality of life is diminished due to allergies.
- You have to struggle to catch your breath.
- You often wheeze or cough, especially at night or after exercise.
- You have been treated preciously for asthma, but you still have frequent attacks.
- You have had reactions to food, medications, or insect stings.
- Assurant Health–FIRST HEALTH NETWORK
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Covertry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan
- MultiPlan NETWORK